Sunday, June 22, 2008

Morning Blessings






We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee, while enjoying....

Good Morning Blessings...


If it stops with you,
then the blessing will disappear.


The blessing will only keep working
if it is continuously spread around.

If you are reading this blessing,

Keep the blessing working by spreading it around

This morning when I awoke

And saw the sun above

I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,

Bless everyone I love"


Trust In Him


Right away I thought of you and said a loving prayer,


That He would bless you specially and keep you free from care.

I thought of all the happiness a day could hold in store, I wished it all for you because no one deserves it more.


I felt so warm and good inside, my heart was aglow

I know God heard my prayers for you,

He hears them all, you know.


You have two choices...smile and move away from this page


Or pass this good feelings to everyone out there.


I know what I did!! Do You?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice words, a good advise for a start in the morning