Monday, June 9, 2008

Wishful Thinking!

In a day when you don't come across any problems, you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path.......

What say u? As for me, I have not experienced this before as I always have some problems or hiccups to overcome. Well, I always wish that I can do something plain sailing. So far, no luck yet. The hiccups can be either minor or a big headache for me. Have to crack my brain to overcome them. At times during desperate hours, some kind soul will help me out. For that, they will always be in my heart as their helping hands will never be forgotten. Anyway, make sure the path you are travelling is the one that you want to be on. :)

Tonight Euro 2008 forecast.

1. Romania Vs France = France to win.

2. Netherlands Vs Italy = Win for Netherlands.


No comments: