Monday, June 2, 2008

A Point For Us To Ponder!

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself/herself...................................Leo Tolstoy.

How would you look at this? Most of us find it easier to change the world than oneself. It is easier to point the finger or find fault with others. For one to change himself/herself, one has to first admit that he/she has weaknessess. It is not easy for us human to do that. We always feel that we are correct and are faultless. Well, I am having problem handling this and so as most of you, right? Most of our friends would not want to critize or correct us directly for fear of offending. But, really close friends will do that as they want us to improve. I really appreciate friends that point out to me on my weakness. Difficult it is to change oneself for the better but try we must! I am trying.........are you?


No comments: