Friday, June 27, 2008

Think & Act Wisely

Most of us are often caught in the above.
Most of us act without thinking with our brain.
Most of us act according to our emotion.
The end results are always disastrous and painful.
Think wisely before acting or uttering any words as it might cause harm to us or it might hurt someone you love dearly.
It might hurt a relationship that you have painfully built-up over the years. It might also sour/end a good friendship of many years. Or it might destroy a trust/respect earned. Therefore, when we are emotionally affected, try not to act irrationally. As for myself, I have not been successful in mastering this yet. I have yet to able to control my act/words without emotion ie not using my brain enough. But, I will continue to work towards it. Not easy as we are humans, right? Unlike Vulcans. As Mr Spock(Star Trek) says 'Live Long & Prosper!' :)

No comments: