Monday, May 26, 2008

Making mistake!


If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it means thay had never tried a new thing in their life.............


Well, I have made a lot of mistakes in my life. In every aspect of my life, I have made mistakes. Still making mistakes and will continue making mistakes until I am not around. So what? Making mistakes will not condemn you to eternal death. But, not realising that you have made a mistake will send you to eternal doom! We are homosapiens. Hmm........What are you thinking of? Not Homo or gay le. Humans!. Hehehe! Humans are prone to mistakes. However, we must learn from our mistakes. Analyse how and why the mistake appears. Once we can do that, then there is hope for us.
Otherwise, we can continue to put the blame on someone else instead of ourself. We can choose to be like Samy & his famous quote.............."Not My Fault/Department " or "Act Of God!" :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yah....everybody do makes a mistake, no one is perfect in this world.

Learn from our mistakes and start a new life.

Mistakes will make us grow and learn to be wise.